Downhill Mountain Biking / VTT
Enjoy unlimited trails and MTB lifts with Tignes and Val d’Isère from July 27th to August 30th: the access to the Bike Park is FREE.
A TRAIL FOR EVERYONE
IMPORTANT: all MTB trails (even those dedicated to beginners) ask for:
– A specific bike (MTB designed for downhill, all mountain or cross-country)
– Helmets are compulsory and other body protection is highly recommended (for your back, knees, elbows, etc)
– Basic knowledge of mountain biking before you hit the trails. Guides are available in resort
– Downhill (DH): green, blue, red and black trails
Just like the ski pistes in winter, downhill trails show different levels of difficulty. Never tried downhill? Green trails are perfect for beginners accompanied by an instructor. Already had a go at DH? Think blue trails to improve your skills. Mad about MTB? Have fun on the red trails. Expert? Fill up with adrenaline on the black and double black trails!
DOUBLE BLACK: elite
– All mountain (AM) (ex. enduro):
All mountain trails go mainly down but can feature some portions going uphill and are quite technical. Best for experienced riders!
– Cross-country (XC):
Both cross-country tracks feature ascents and descents as well as flat portions. For tough riders!
BIKE LAND: GREAT TO ASSESS YOUR LEVEL!
– Assess your level on the green, blue and red practice lines in the mini park before heading to the “big” Bike Park
– Have fun on the pump track, the mini downhill trail and the dual slalom
– Show off your best tricks in safety on the MTB airbag