Summer Road Cycling Package
7 Nights Cycling Packages
12th – 19th June &
20th June – 20th July
18th July – 28th August
Short Break Cycling Packages
Short breaks available minimum 3 nights from £230 & 4 nights from £299 with supplement of £30 per person per night for Friday and Saturday nights.
The cycling element of this package can also be added to any of our other accommodation offers at £149.
Road Cycling Package (minimum of three days)
A self-guided package for independent road bike enthusiasts who want to experience road cycling in the Alps at their own pace.
The packages include :
- Pick up and drop off at the airport for you and your bike (aircraft wrapped). Max four people with bikes per eight seat minibus.
- Catered accommodation with healthy breakfast & cooked option, packed lunch, afternoon tea with cake and carb heavy dinners.
- We will provide ‘energy packs’ including fruit jelly bars, banana, nuts & flapjack.
- Loan of water bottles if required.
- Assistance with road bike hire (if applicable) at the time of reservation and pick up/drop off of the rental bike.
- Indoor secure bike storage and work area for your bike as well as an area to clean bikes.
- Local bike mechanic contacts and assistance in repairs (including free transport to bike mechanics).
- Pick up and drop off at routes, with emergency phone assistance.
- Local knowledge and advice from Ellie and Amy our own road bike enthusiasts, as well as maps provided on request.
- Flexible planning for the routes, they can be tailored to you personally. Extra routes can be added at additional cost.
About the Routes
All of the routes we have chosen, offer stunning views of the Savoie region in the French Alps and are popular with cyclists from all over the world. Some have also been used for the Tour de France stages so you know they’ll be challenging! Using our knowledge and experience of the area as well as our passion for road cycling (as enthusiasts!), we have come up with a package we feel gets the most from the local area and allows you to take in the scenery you may not otherwise have seen!
Warm up Tignes Les Boisses to Tignes Le Lac – 3km from 1800m to 2100m OR
Warm up from Tignes Les Boisses to Lac de Sassiere – 5.5km from 1800m to 2460m
Col de Petit St Bernard from Bourg St Maurice. 26km from 800m to 2188m altitude.
Cormet du Roselend from Bourg St Maurice. 19.3km from 800m to 1968m.
One of the highest mountain passes in Europe – Col de l’Iseran (from Bourg St Maurice or Tignes 1800 or La Daille). 48km from Bourg St Maurice 800m to 2770m, 26km from Tignes 1800m or 20km from La Daille.